Pengaruh Fasilitas Dan Promosi Terhadap Minat Berkunjung Masyarakat Pada Objek Wisata Laguna Depok Bantul Yogyakarta

  • Dwi Lestyaningsih Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi YKP
  • Anung Pramudyo Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Bisnis Kumala Nusa

Abstract

This research aims to test the influence of facilities and promotions on the interest of visiting the public on Lagoon attraction of Depok, Bantul, Yogyakarta. The research was done on the Lagoon attraction Depok, Bantul, Yogyakarta. This research is a quantitative study. The population of this research is a visitor to a Depok lagoon, Yogyakarta. The sample was taken by 96 people and the sampling method used an accidental sampling. Data obtained by distributing questionnaires directly to visitors / tourists. Data is analyzed using descriptive analysis, instrument quality test (validity test and reliability), Classic assumption test (normality test, multicolinierity test, and heterostosity test), as well as hypothetical tests via linear regression multiple (t test, F test, R test and R2 test).


The results of this study show that facilities do not affect the interest of visiting tourists with significant value of 0.617 > 0.05. While promotions have a significant effect on the interest of visiting tourists with significant value of 0.000 < 0.05. Simultaneous facilities and promotions have a significant impact on the interest of visiting the public at the lagoon attraction of Depok, Bantul, Yogyakarta with significant value of 0,000 < 0.05. The impact of facilities and promotions on the interest of visiting tourists by 15.1 % and the rest by 84.9 % is affected by other variables.


 


Keyword : Facility, Promotion, Interest of visiting, Travelers, Tourist Attraction

Published
Sep 30, 2023
How to Cite
LESTYANINGSIH, Dwi; PRAMUDYO, Anung. Pengaruh Fasilitas Dan Promosi Terhadap Minat Berkunjung Masyarakat Pada Objek Wisata Laguna Depok Bantul Yogyakarta. Jurnal Bisnis, Manajemen, dan Akuntansi, [S.l.], v. 10, n. 2, p. 167 - 177, sep. 2023. ISSN 2252-5483. Available at: <https://jurnal.stibsa.ac.id/index.php/jbma/article/view/171>. Date accessed: 29 feb. 2024. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.54131/jbma.v10i2.171.